brkr4evr

Anyone From Ohio?

Rate this topic

Hello all! I am a "newly diagnosed" member. I was just diagnosed Monday and am looking for people near me to talk about things you've discovered ect. I'd appreciate discussions :)

Hello & Welcome

What part of Ohio?I'm from Pa close to the Ohio line. I shop gluten free in Ohio & know two of the support groups... Ask your questions & I may be able to direct you .. And as always I'm always available to help ...I have a support group in my area....

blessings

mamaw

...and if you can't find a support group in your area, we're good to hand around with. We have lots of information here and I would encourage you to walk around this site.

And welcome! :D

Google "Celiac support groups" and "Celiac support groups Lima, Ohio" or whatever city.

Thanks so much! I appreciate your kindness. Well, I've made it 11 days gluten free and have done great. But like many have voiced, have been down the last 2 days. I'm trying hard for my girls, they too are very concerned with making sure I'm "allowed" to eat certain things...lol. Christmas with families was hard, but I made it. I just want to be and feel "normal" again. I toldmy husband and he said I would some day..I love that man. But I'm just not sure I will. Sorry to blubber on, I guess we all need to do it on occassion :) but I'm thankful to have a place where peple understand what I'm going thru.

You will have highs & lows when de-toxifing the wheat from your body...You can pm me if you like if you haven't found a support group or any stores to shop as yet! Some do not like tp put hteir cities on here...

I'm in Cincinnati, if that's anywhere near you. Feel free to PM me. :)

I haven't been diagnosed yet, but I'm pretty sure I have either Celiac or gluten sensitivity and I'm working on getting tests done. I live in Coshocton and I've found some places to shop nearby. If you need anything, feel free to let me know.