This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Help! Looking For Kinnikinik!

laurenv2003

Felidae Enthusiast
I believe all of Kinnickinnick stuff is gluten free, which means it must be wheat free.

Yes Kinninnick is gluten-free and wf and many items are also cf. They are very strict; their staff cannot bring gluteney food for their lunches or snacks. No gluten enters the building.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A19):

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online (within 30 mins)

Shelleyb
    Newest Member
    Shelleyb
  • Celiac.com Sponsor (A20):

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1m

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A22):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A21):

• Upcoming Events

• Beverage
      Sounds like you are in the UK. With blood numbers that high, I thought docs in UK would give an official diagnosis without the biopsy. You should ask about that, so you can get support faster.  I'd try to find and print out anything that supports that in your country, get another appointment and take all of it with you. Even in the US now, some docs are doing this, my 19 year old step granddaughter got an official diagnosis here in US with just blood results a few months ago.
    • Beverage
      Is soy sauce in Korea also made from wheat like it usually is in US? I'd be concerned that even if asking about gluten, they would not be aware of or think of some like that. 
    • trents
      That's a good idea. It can at least establish the potential for developing celiac disease and can help people decided between a celiac diagnosis and NCGS (Non Celiac Gluten Sensitivity). And it doesn't require a gluten challenge and can be had without a doctor's prescription.
    • awright24
      I have my endoscopy on Thursday, has anyone had the procedure done with a cough? I don't have a continuous cough, but every now and then throughout the day I have sort of coughing episodes. They are a lot better than they were but I called endoscopy and they said to speak to my gp and my gp got back to me and said I need to ask endoscopy if its ok if I have it done still.  Help!
    • MMH13
      Thank you so much, everyone. For the moment my doctor just has me taking iron but hopefully we can reconnect soon. I'm going to look into genetic testing, too. Great advice all around and I appreciate it--and you can bet I'm going off the PPIs!