LabyrinthRunner13

Canyon Bakehouse Products

Rate this topic

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Canyon bakehouse products. I read some awesome reviews and was really curious, so I put in an order for the foccacia, the white bread, and the hamburger buns. They said they ship on monday, tuesday and wednesdays only, and since tomorrow is a holiday, I am assuming that they will ship it on Tuesday. But I wanna try it now!!! Lol. Anybody else tried it an loved it?

My daughter told me that she was just amazed at how good the Canyon Bakehouse bread is. Unfortunately I haven't seen find their products around here.

We took the foccacia and sliced it. I brushed olive oil on both sides of each slice & put it back together like the loaf. Wrapped in foil and heated in the oven. So good! My gluten eaters loved it.

I like the San Juan bread.

I tried it at a gluten-free Expo and like it, so did my daughter. I cannot find it in my area. When I do get gluten-free bread, I buy Rudis sandwich bread and Udi hamburger or hotdog buns. Let us know how you like it.

You can order direct from the company: http://canyonbakehouse.com/

Back before the corn problems hit, their Seven Grain bread was one of my favorite foods. I would eat this stuff even if I weren't gluten free. I'm really hoping that someday I will be able to eat it again.

I love the hamburger buns; haven't tried any of their other breads yet.

Decent. I find that each manufacturer has a product that is better than others, but not one manufacturer is best at everything.

I liked their foccachia "ok", along with the rest of their products.

I'll need to try the San Juan Bread next.

I live in north Dallas and the Sprouts store is now carrying the Canyon Bakehouse products. There is a 25% sale on right now so I decided to try a couple of new things. I bought a loaf of the 7 grain and a loaf of the cinnamon raisin. Oh my, these are good!!! I ate them right out of the bag with some dairy free margarine. They are weighty and moist and definitely do not taste "ricey". I love this brand.