Austin Guy

Need A Probiotic Withoug Gluten, Soy, Corn, Dairy

Rate this topic

probiotics  debate::::::  I think we all have  ones  that  work  for  us &  some  may work wonders  for some  & for  others  not  so much.... for  me  Culturelle  is one  that  didn't  work for me. I had  no health issues  with it  , it  just  didn't help me.....

I  do  believe  we  should  switch  probiotics  on  & off  giving  the  body  different  strains   &  amounts....we  become  accustomed to  the  same  probiotic  so  a  rotation  is  very  helpful keeping  the  gut  healthy & happy...

Probiotics  have  a  wide  range  of  strains,  and a   wider  range  in price!!!!!  more  expensive  doesn't  mean better & cheaper  brands  doesn't mean less effective.. Our  bodies  tell  us    what  works  for  that  body......

The only  thing  I've  heard  from many  doctors  is  take it  on an  empty  stomach....

Digestive  enzymes  ( which I think  are  as  important)  are  taken  before  meals...

Just  my two  cents.....

thank you! this is good information. it totally makes sense that switching our probiotic now and then would be beneficial. 

I recently started using Healthy Origins Probiotic 30 Billion CFU and it is working really well for me. It is Free Of Sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, starch, corn, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts and egg. But this place seems to have a bunch of options http://herbvive.com/digestive-health/intestinal-&-colon-support/probiotics. Hopefully you find what fits your need.