CeliacFashionista

Food Based Multi- Vitamin

Rate this topic

Hello! I'm a newly diagnosed celiac and I have been looking for a food based multi-vitamin. I just bought new chapter organics every woman multi but I see different reviews here about it being completely gluten free. I do not see any gluten ingredients but I would like to know if anyone else has used this multivitamin and had good results. I;m having a really hard juggling this new diagnose and graduating my senior year of college. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank You :)

Is Jamieson sold in your area? Im not sure if its just a Canadian brand or not but I take their Super Vita-Vim multi vitamin

Is Jamieson sold in your area? Im not sure if its just a Canadian brand or not but I take their Super Vita-Vim multi vitamin

No we do not have that brand here in he U.S

I dont know about the multi vitamin in this brand but I know alot of the NOW Foods vitamins are gluten free

I got some Garden of Life Vitamin Code vitamins, and they specifically say they're gluten-free. They're whole-food based, and I've done all right with them, but I don't take them every day. They do say may contain traces of soy, It says 'Raw * Vegetarian * Gluten Free * Dairy Free.'