Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Doctor For Dh

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

If, in fact I have celiac, I have it in the form of dermatitis herpitiformis (sp?) rather than having intestinal issues. Nothing is sure at this point yet as I've only recently developed a rash which so much looks like dh.

What kind of doctor should one see for this form? Does one still go to a gastro doctor or should one see a dermo? or is there someone else?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now