pastlife

Hot Flashes In Men! Blisters Around Penis!

Rate this topic

HI

im a 31 years old man had ibs for a long time and in last 8 months i had some symptoms like fatigue, hot flashes that comes with tiredness and dizziness suddenly skin problems in the last tow monthes that come and go in face (once had them right after drinking milk),hives when im stressed and lately blisters around penis that didn't go tell now,mouth sores since 3 months ago,i felt a pain in my hand bone b4,pale face at times

my heart was bounding twice.... my TSH,FT4,FT3 cpk are normal but ckmb is high 26 (max normal should be 16)

in last november vitamins and minerals test things were normal except high folate and low vitamin D knowing that im taking daily supplement after the gastric by pass i did in early 2010

my bowel movement is getting worse it really impressing when smell bad but u shower every day and look clean but cant control gas and i eat lots gluten and i love spicy food and drink coffee with milk

i have paranoid personality disorder on top of that

Can i have celiac disease though im only low in vitamin D and high folate?

Dose celiac disease cause heart problems?

Can i get blisters around the penis from celiac disease?

Can men with celiac disease have hot flashes?

can celiac disease give me false positive reading in hiv test like some autoimmune diseases? (they might ask me to do std tests) and they don't understand celiac disease in this hospital and might ask me to do hiv and STD tests after telling them about the blisters around penis

Can gastric by pass cause celiac disease?

What happens if i was diagnosed with celiac disease and didn't do gluten free diet?is it dangerous? i did more heart related tests today and CBC the cardiologist asked for ill get the result on Saturday

Thanks for your help

Well, I can answer 2 of your questions.

Gastric bypass WILL NOT cause celiac disease.

If you are diagnosed with celiac disease & do not do the gluten free diet it is extremely dangerous to your health. You will "kill" all your villi in your small intestine & can get lymphoma & an entire host of other auto immune diseases. If you are diagnosed with celiac & do not go gluten free then you can actually, eventually die from it. Take it seriously if you are diagnosed.

Well, actually, surgery can be an autoimmune trigger....so surgery could trigger ai but gastric bypass won't specifically cause Celiac. There is a difference if you get my drift?

I think I've seen where HIV can make some Celiac tests come up false +, but don't know if the opposite is true.

If they do biopsies on the sores, you could ask for a dermatitis herpetiformis biopsy in addition to any std. That's the skin form of Celiac, and if it's + you'll have your answer about Celiac.

If your hormones are off you can have hot flashes, I'm sure. http://www.health.harvard.edu/newsweek/Hot-flashes-in-men-An-update.htm

It isn't uncommon for Celiacs to have other issues - I think hormone issues are more common than we discuss on this board. I know I have them (but I also have Hashimotos).

Celiac can cause vitamin and mineral deficiencies which can cause heart issues. Hormonal imbalances can trigger heart symptoms.

The fact that you were dx'ed with Ibs is a huge Celiac flag. Definitely get tested.

Celiac can cause vitamin and mineral deficiencies which can cause heart issues.

Amen to that. If your electrrolyes get out of balance your heart can go crazy. Important ones are potassium, magnesium and sodium. These make up the pumptthat keep your heart working.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/440388-blood-electrolyte-imbalance-heart-arrhythmia/

Blood Electrolyte Imbalance & Heart Arrhythmia

May 12, 2011 | By Matthew Fox

Blood Electrolyte Imbalance & Heart Arrhythmia Photo Credit Blue Heart image by netzfrisch.de from Fotolia.com

Electrolytes are electrically charged minerals such as sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphate and magnesium. Your body uses electrolytes for several purposes. Its cells, especially nerve cells and muscle cells such as those in your heart, maintain an electrical potential that can signal the cell to perform an activity. Electrolytes flow into and out of the cells to produce an electrical current, such as the current that the heart relies on to contract. Imbalances in electrolytes can cause problems with the current and result in abnormal heart rhythms, known as arrhythmias. It is important to consult a healthcare professional for the diagnosis and management of electrolyte imbalances and heart problems.

Electrical and Chemical Signalling

The concentration of positively charged sodium minerals in the blood outside of your heart cells is much higher than that inside. In contrast, potassium levels are much higher inside your cells than outside. At rest, your cells have an overall negative charge inside and positive charge outside. During times of activity, special protein channels open in your cells, letting sodium flow in and making them positive. This change causes nearby cells to open their protein channels as well. The flow of sodium into heart muscle cells causes them to contract and pump blood. The sodium channels promptly close, and potassium channels open, allowing potassium to exit the cell and make it negative again. A pump restores the normal levels of sodium and potassium and the cycle repeats, pumping blood again in a regular rhythm.

Atrial Fibrillation Want to know more about AF? Visit Thrombosis Adviser now! www.Thrombosisadviser.com

Sponsored Links

Causes

When levels of sodium, potassium and other minerals become abnormal, your heart can become more or less electrically charged, leading to abnormally timed contractions and an irregular heartbeat. Electrolyte imbalances are infrequently due to dietary restriction. Problems with hormone levels, such as those released from your adrenal or pituitary glands, can disrupt electrolyte levels. Kidney problems, genetic diseases and cancers are other possible causes.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/440388-blood-electrolyte-imbalance-heart-arrhythmia/#ixzz1rt1uHoRE