123glldd

Make Up And Acting In Movies/stage

Rate this topic

So me and my husband are involved in different kinds of performing...how should one handle a gluten problem when it comes to make up on stage or sets? This is very unnerving I'm not sure what to do about that? Do we have to give it up? I would think no..but no idea what to do?

Do you buy your own make-up? Most regular makeup can be applied heavily enough for stage.

Guest gfcfinfo

So me and my husband are involved in different kinds of performing...how should one handle a gluten problem when it comes to make up on stage or sets? This is very unnerving I'm not sure what to do about that? Do we have to give it up? I would think no..but no idea what to do?

Hi, I'm new here so I hope it's okay to post this. If there is anything wrong please just delete.

Alima Pure in the USA emailed me to say they are gluten/wheat free. I'm not sure if I can post a link to their website or not but if you go on their site > tips & advice and then FAQ the info is there. Best to email them to double check. They also said they are lactose, soy and yeast free inc. cross contamination.

Basic ingredients for their Satin Matte Foundation are (from their site): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947) Mica (CI 77019). May contain [+/-]: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

It's always best to double check. Hope this helps.

Hi, I'm new here so I hope it's okay to post this. If there is anything wrong please just delete.

Alima Pure in the USA emailed me to say they are gluten/wheat free. I'm not sure if I can post a link to their website or not but if you go on their site > tips & advice and then FAQ the info is there. Best to email them to double check. They also said they are lactose, soy and yeast free inc. cross contamination.

Basic ingredients for their Satin Matte Foundation are (from their site): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947) Mica (CI 77019). May contain [+/-]: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

It's always best to double check. Hope this helps.

That's awesome..I just looked them up but it seems all the foundations are mineral/powder which I don't typically wear. I've heard long time use can cause lung issues for some people it also doesn't give the coverage I look for (not that I wear a mask or anything haha) but the rest of the products could be of great use so thanks for that! :)