dws

Erawan Flours

Rate this topic

I was wondering if any supersensitives in Australia, New Zealand or anywhere else used Erawan rice flours or Tapioca Starch. I have been having trouble with some other brands and would like to find one that doesn't cause a reaction for me. I am sensitive to some level less than 10ppm based on trial and error-maybe around 5ppm. I have been contempating grinding my own flours, but if I could find a brand that works, it would save me a lot of effort. I posted a similar subject under another category and the only person who had tried Erawan was, I believe, an Aussie. It's made in Thailand. I thought I would see if other internationals have tried it. Thanks, Dave

Previous post

As I said before I have been using Erawan brand for nearly 10 years. Catering for two diagnosed "supersensitives" with lactose-intolerance is challenging. Gluten free in Australia is 3ppm. Their flours/starches are gluten-free conform to the standards ..

If it is just the tapioca that you are reacting to, then you may be sensitive/intolerant/allergic.. It is not unknown to be ..

The allergy was researched and documented in 2007.

Article on Tapioca allergy

Previous post

As I said before I have been using Erawan brand for nearly 10 years. Catering for two diagnosed "supersensitives" with lactose-intolerance is challenging. Gluten free in Australia is 3ppm. Their flours/starches are gluten-free conform to the standards ..

If it is just the tapioca that you are reacting to, then you may be sensitive/intolerant/allergic.. It is not unknown to be ..

The allergy was researched and documented in 2007.

Article on Tapioca allergy

Thanks again, auzzie. I remember your previous reply. I just didn't get any other replies before under a different category so I thought I would try this one. The Erawan flour I bought is not labeled as gluten free (at least not in english) but that doen't mean it isn't pure. Sounds like it has worked for you. Dave