123glldd

E-Mailed Burts Bees

Rate this topic

So I've been looking for a facial moisturizer and Burts Bees said to contact them for the gluten free status of certain products... This was the response I got:

"Thank you for contacting Burt's Bees.

While we can identify products in which we do not use raw materials containing gluten, we cannot certify that our vendors did not process these ingredients on equipment where contamination could occur. For the most accurate source of information, please refer to the list of ingredients on our website or on the product.

Our Hand Sanitizer and all of our Sensitive Skin products are gluten free.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Sincerely,

Leigh Mize

Consumer Response Representative

Consumer Services"

I've just heard a lot about how good this company is...should I not worry about it? Or is it back to the drawing board?

So I've been looking for a facial moisturizer and Burts Bees said to contact them for the gluten free status of certain products... This was the response I got:

"Thank you for contacting Burt's Bees.

While we can identify products in which we do not use raw materials containing gluten, we cannot certify that our vendors did not process these ingredients on equipment where contamination could occur. For the most accurate source of information, please refer to the list of ingredients on our website or on the product.

Our Hand Sanitizer and all of our Sensitive Skin products are gluten free.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Sincerely,

Leigh Mize

Consumer Response Representative

Consumer Services"

I've just heard a lot about how good this company is...should I not worry about it? Or is it back to the drawing board?

Burt's Bee's has been bought by another company, who is much more guarded with disclosures. Many people use their products successfully. I have.

Burt's Bee's has been bought by another company, who is much more guarded with disclosures. Many people use their products successfully. I have.

Good! Relatively inexpensive option to find at normal stores hehe