Rate this topic

I don't know if anybody else had this, but every now and then I have strands of mucus floating in my urine.

I think it started around May 25 or so.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

I'd consider seeing a doctor.

Richard

If you are a female, it is probably yeast. Maybe you have a yeast infection.

It could also be renal ... something or others. :) I have a lot of kidney stone issues and sometimes you can get something that is like a snake skin - smaller of course (ha) but it looks like a mucusy/tissue white floating thing. I want to say it's called a renal cast? Look it up and see if it matches the descriptions. Do you ever have kidney pain or anything like that?

It could also be renal ... something or others. :) I have a lot of kidney stone issues and sometimes you can get something that is like a snake skin - smaller of course (ha) but it looks like a mucusy/tissue white floating thing. I want to say it's called a renal cast? Look it up and see if it matches the descriptions. Do you ever have kidney pain or anything like that?

I did when I first started feeling sick. It looks just like tissue floating in the water. Since I went gluten-free, I haven't felt the pain. That makes sense! I was told I had a kidney stone two months ago.