Mom-of-Two

Vitamin Code Raw Supplements

Rate this topic

Nearly 4 months gluten free, I need iron, folate, vitamin D, and B12 up a bit- I am just under the low on iron and folate, she says not low on D ans B12 even though my D is 36 and B12 is in mid 300's (I consider those both very low!) I should clarify that I am NOT low due to malabsorption, my numbers were normal at time of diagnosis! She says when I cut all the grains, those common vitamins went too.

I have tried a few supplements that I just find hard to take! Ick! My good friend takes the raw vitamins by Garden of Life, they have a raw iron, a B complex which would include my folate, and a separate B12. These are foods, so apparently very bioactive and easily absorbed and used by the body.

Will this raise my levels, I prefer them to synthetic vitamins. I am doing my best to up veggies, nuts, etc in my diet.

I was taking the B-complex.... I didn't notice a difference between these and ones that were about half the cost.

I actually came across Country Life coenzyme B complex and it apears to have everything I wanted, they have an easy iron too that looks good.

I took the women's multivitamin that had a probiotic in it. I didn't really notice a difference. It was very expensive and kept burping them up, tasted like seaweed. It was very gross. I stopped taking them because I couldn't stand the seaweed taste anymore.

Wow, thank you!!

I think I will go with the coenzyme B complex I mentioned from Country Life.