cavernio

Nodilarity Of Ileum

Rate this topic

So I just had my biopsy today. Before even getting the biospy samples back the dr concluded I have celiac disease.

On my sheet it also says I have 'nodularity of ileum', and I got a sheet about IBS.

The doctor said he talked to me, and I vaguely remember talking, but I was doped up and short-term amnesia's common with the stuff I was on, and when I came-to enough to ask questions, he had left. I'll see him in a month or 2 again, but in the meantime, I don't know what having nodules on my ileum means. I mean, I know what a nodule IS, but I don't know what it signifies.

Anyone out there know?

It's too bad doctors talk to use when we're still in LaLa land. I couldn't remember a single thing my doctor said after my endoscopy and think I asked my son and DIL at least six times what it was. laugh.gif

I don't know anything about nodularity of ileum...have you tried googling it to see what you find (unless, of course, someone knowledgeable comes on to explain more).

Can't you call tomorrow? My hub just had his Colonsocopy and they tell him to call the next day if he has questions or can't remember. Write down all your questions and call. You may just speak to a nurse, but that may be enough. IF its not, the doc can call back.