guest134

Did Your Doctors Run A Sed Rate And C Reactive Protein On Diagnosis?

Rate this topic

Just wondering if they did and what your results were if so.

I've had both tests almost every time they drew blood. For me both were always high. No reasons were ever given though.

Sigh. I was within "normal" when these types of tests are run. So your joints can be blowing up big time, and some docs will announce you're not arthritic even if you've told them you are a sero- negative already. Good thing I have lousy looking xrays, if I can get them to scan the right body part. Oh, but wait, they won't do that, they'll look somewhere else first. <_< It is not comprehensible to them that I paid attention, when the physical therapist said, "do this the rest of your life or you'll lose range of motion.... " I had a couple of blown up puffies the past two years, big ankles from mild injuries, should have taken pictures for the "proof" :P

Sero-neg every flipping time. Minor joint issues for three decades. Severe joint issues for past decade or more.

Sero-neg every flipping time. Minor joint issues for three decades. Severe joint issues for past decade or more.

Sigh. I was within "normal" when these types of tests are run. So your joints can be blowing up big time, and some docs will announce you're not arthritic even if you've told them you are a sero- negative already.

Jeez, some of you seemed to have a real fun time getting a proper diagnosis. I hope my journey is a little easier.