- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- Flourless Almond Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free)
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Flourless Almond Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Ann Sokolowski.
Preheat oven to 350F and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
1 cup almond flour (freshly ground if possible)
1 cup sugar
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract
½ teaspoons gluten-free almond extract
½ cup chipped dried apricots
2 Tablespoons butter
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Drop by scant teaspoonful onto
parchment paper. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. DO NOT LET BROWN. Let cool on
cookie sheet for 2 minutes before removing to cookie rack to cool completely.
Store them in an air-tight container. Makes three dozen.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).