Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mojabimami

Blood Test Results

Good evening. I'm new here. If I do have Celiac I guess I'll be here a while.

I would like some help with my test reults. I'm scheduled for an endoscopy but wanted to know what you all think. My test reads as follows:

Celiac Disease Comp Panel

- IGA, Serum: 144 Reference Range: 81-463

- (tTG) AB, IGG: TNP

This looks so incomplete to me. It doesnt look like anyone else's test however she told me I tested positive for Celiac?

Is it possible she didn't send me the full results or is she wrong?

Thanks in advance. I have so many symptoms and look forward to sharing with you all once I have a definite answer as to what is wrong with me.

Thank you!! :)

Good evening. I'm new here. If I do have Celiac I guess I'll be here a while.I would like some help with my test reults. I'm scheduled for an endoscopy but wanted to know what you all think. My test reads as follows: Celiac Disease Comp Panel- IGA, Serum: 144 Reference Range: 81-463- (tTG) AB, IGG: TNP This looks so incomplete to me. It doesnt look like anyone else's test however she told me I tested positive for Celiac? Is it possible she didn't send me the full results or is she wrong?  Thanks in advance. I have so many symptoms and look forward to sharing with you all once I have a definite answer as to what is wrong with me.Thank you!! :)

It looks like one test result. And the other stuff looks like a list. Maybe a wish list? Being sarcastic....but get back with them and insist on a copy of ALL tests done with the results and reference ranges. There are no positive results in that list.

It looks like one test result. And the other stuff looks like a list. Maybe a wish list? Being sarcastic....but get back with them and insist on a copy of ALL tests done with the results and reference ranges. There are no positive results in that list.

What would a positive test for celiac disease look like in a full celiac panel?

What would a positive test for celiac disease look like in a full celiac panel?

TTG IgA and tTG IgG

DGP IgA and DGP IgG

EMA IgA

AGA IgA and AGA IgG (older tests for gliadin intolerance)

You only have the results for the total serum IgA which is a control test, yours is fine.

Reference ranges vary according to labs.