Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Georgia_guy

Dating Seems Impossible :-/

I'm going to when I see her again. Which will probably be Sunday unless I run into her somewhere before then.

Been having issues since forever
First issues I can connect to celiac was in middle school
Vit deficiencies, muscle spasms, fatigue

And, from what you claim to cook on the dinner thread, I would think a picnic,that you make, might be a fun second date. And it will be gluten-free.

Chicks love dudes that can cook!

Beef and pork free due to intolerance since 2005, Gluten free since March 2014, Coffee free due to a developed intolerance June 2014, Egg free due to a developed intolerance August 2014
Misdiagnosed since 2000 with chronic fatigue syndrome, major depression and anxiety disorder.
Requested doc test for Celiac disease in April 2014.
Blood test positive for  Celiac disease May 2014.

Celiac Dx confirmed via small intestine biopsy 6/26/14
Fatigue,.depression, anxiety, daily headaches, and a laundry list of other symptoms have diminished slowly since I stopped eating gluten.

Who knows how much longer I would have suffered if I continued to rely on doctors to think of testing me for celiac disease.

BE AN ADVOCATE FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH!

Do you have her cell phone number?????

No I don't. If I did I would have used it already.

I can cook with the best of them...but right now I'm kinda relearning how to cook. But a lot of my secret recipes are easy to replicate without gluten. :-)

that is true!! 

Diagnosed with celiac disease, but my fat malabsoption, EPI and Vitamin K deficiency have finally cleared themselves up do to the help from Creon!

Thankful for all the help I've received from members on this board!

Happy to have answers  :) 

So I just found the perfect lunch date place. I think I'm gonna change my plan to lunch instead of coffee. It's a quaint little sandwich shop in the square. I just had lunch there, and when I ordered my sandwich with gluten free bread, they asked what side and only listed the gluten free sides. I was able to watch in the huge kitchen window as they wrapped my sandwich to toast it and grabbed a clean knife to cut it. Then comes the best part.....it tasted like a regular sandwich! No rough bread, no aftertaste, nothing but sandwich!! In case you can't tell, I'm rather excited. Now I just gotta ask her out. Hopefully I will see her after church this Sunday.

That sounds like one of my favorite places here in NJ! Exactly!

Beef and pork free due to intolerance since 2005, Gluten free since March 2014, Coffee free due to a developed intolerance June 2014, Egg free due to a developed intolerance August 2014
Misdiagnosed since 2000 with chronic fatigue syndrome, major depression and anxiety disorder.
Requested doc test for Celiac disease in April 2014.
Blood test positive for  Celiac disease May 2014.

Celiac Dx confirmed via small intestine biopsy 6/26/14
Fatigue,.depression, anxiety, daily headaches, and a laundry list of other symptoms have diminished slowly since I stopped eating gluten.

Who knows how much longer I would have suffered if I continued to rely on doctors to think of testing me for celiac disease.

BE AN ADVOCATE FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH!