SMRI

So, I Went On A Gluten Spree Today....

Rate this topic

I have one more week to eat gluten.  Because of the diet I was put on for other things, I haven't been eating much gluten the past 3 weeks.  I've noticed I'm much less gassy.  Well, today was a day of my last time eating a few things, and I overdid it a but.  I never really noticed symptoms other than D and my celiacs was an add on test for other things, not because I was seeking a diagnosis if that makes sense.  My stomach feels like I have food sitting in there, like a rock and it's rumbling and grumbling to beat the band!  I have a headache too, which is very unusual for me.  I have a feeling this will be a case that I didn't know I felt this bad until it's gone type thing.

Almost done.  I hope you feel better quickly once you are gluten-free.

Enjoy a cinnamon bun for me.   ;)

LOL---I saw Walmart has Cinnabon mixes now...pretty sure they were not gluten-free but I was sure tempted to get one!!!

Yet another yay almost done cheer for you. I know my last week for having gluten I was a very bad girl and went a bit over board, I had a massive love for soft hot pretzels with cinnamon rand raisins. I know I was so glad when that last week passed. Nvsmom, I wish I could send you one of those beautiful gluten-free cinabons that is made at a gluten-free bakery near NOLA. When ever I'm in that area I stop by for one.