Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

cashs mom

Looking for Naturopath/Holistic Doctor/Functional Medicine Doctor in Houston, TX

Rate this topic

I've been looking for a new doctor for my gluten sensitivity and other problems.  I'm not altogether happy with the one I visited last week.  I have another appt in a couple weeks and the blood test results will be in so I'm kind of waiting to see what he says.  So far he's kind of at 2 strikes so I'm not optomistic.

Does anyone know a a good naturopath, holistic doctor or functional medicine doctor or clinic in the Houston area.  I went to a nutritionist for years and while he helped me a lot for several years, he started to go over board and had me taking tons of supplements before I finally said enough.  What I"m left with now is tons of sensitivities, a constant buzzing feeling in my head and body that make it hard to sleep.  I'm getting more and more exhausted and really need some help.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

On Tuesday, March 08, 2016 at 6:10 PM, cashs mom said:

I've been looking for a new doctor for my gluten sensitivity and other problems.  I'm not altogether happy with the one I visited last week.  I have another appt in a couple weeks and the blood test results will be in so I'm kind of waiting to see what he says.  So far he's kind of at 2 strikes so I'm not optomistic.

Does anyone know a a good naturopath, holistic doctor or functional medicine doctor or clinic in the Houston area.  I went to a nutritionist for years and while he helped me a lot for several years, he started to go over board and had me taking tons of supplements before I finally said enough.  What I"m left with now is tons of sensitivities, a constant buzzing feeling in my head and body that make it hard to sleep.  I'm getting more and more exhausted and really need some help.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Try The Woodlands Institute for Health and Wellness. I have a friend that goes there and likes them. It is costly though for the initial visit, and no insurance accepted except for labs. 

Their # is 281-298-6742

Best of luck :) 

Join eNewsletter