Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

key

Gluten Free Pantry-favorite Sandwich Bread Mix!

Just wondering what everyone's favorite bread is? I really love making the gluten-free Pantry mix in my bread machine. It turns out wonderful and I slice it and freeze it. My son loves it with peanut butter and jelly toasted. It is great just to eat with soup when it first comes out.

It is my favorite, but I do loves Kinnikinnick's white sandwich bread for grilled cheese and then their brand of English muffins are great with eggs.

I just thought if you guys were looking for a great bread that is quick, easy and tasty, you might want to try this bread. It isn't bad not toasted either, so in kids lunches it is good. I make my son pb&j on it for trips in the car.

I have tried Breads by Anna, but the flavor to me had a "beany" taste. Texture was good, but it didn't last either without freezing it. I know alot of people like her breads and it is a matter of personal preference.

Just thought I would share! I just made some and it is yummy!

MOnica

I love 'Made by Mona' Irish Soda bread mix. I do prefer it toasted like most gluten-free breads.

If I don't have time to make bread I use the Kinnikinnick's sandwhich bread.

I also love the Made by Mona's pancake mix. My family can't tell the difference

between them and regular pancakes! and they freeze really well.

Debby

I love Anna's bread mix and I totally agree Mona's pancake mix is terrific..........

everybody eats has crusty rolls and baguettes that are out of this world but a bit pricey......

Someone posted a good recipe for Challah Bread a while back. Challah makes great french toast...

I hear grandma ferdon's has some good bread as well as Deby's (colorado I think) and outside the bread box I hear is good.

mamaw