Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Rate this topic

Hi so I've had itching and bring down below for about 5 years. I've been to doctor after doctor and nobody can help me. Each time I have been test for yeast infection and other different kinds of disease and everything comes back negative. Doctors have given me all kinds of different medications and nothing works.  And a year ago I found out that I have protein in my urine. So I've been to the kidney doctor have had a kidney biopsy and he tells me that my kidneys are healthy and doesn't understand why the protein. I've had blood work and have a positive Ana. So I've been going to a rhnenulogist and so far I don't have arthritis or lupus but gonna be tested for celiac disease. A lot of my problems fit celiac disease symptoms. Like not having irregular period. Itching all over. Hard time thinking. Hard time remembering things. Can't consitrate. Bad anxiety and depressed.  Stomach hurts. Feel bloated all the time. Have to rush to the bathroom a lot.  But then a few things as I mentioned above don't make since. I was just wondering has anyone else gone through this or am I alone and completely going crazy? Oh how I wish for some kind of guidance? 

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Certainly some of the symptoms you mention are linked to celiac disease. Be sure to keep eating gluten until all tests are completed to avoid false negative results:

Let us know how things turn out!

Scott Adams

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Founder Celiac.com

Join eNewsletter