This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

The Funny Pages - Tickle Me Elbow - The Original

TriticusToxicum

curlyfries Contributor

No......Way.....!!! Get thee to thy bookstore----NOW!!! Tis wayyyyyyy tooooooo long to wait! I have a 30% off coupon for Border's bookstore--do you have a Borders? I can email you the coupon! Fo' Real!!

Awwwwww....gee thanks :wub: ......but I probably still wouldn't use it, cuz I'm....um.....cheap, careful with my money , poor ;)

Anything over garage sale prices for books is a travesty! :o

I've got quite a stash under my bed that I collected throughout last summer :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jestgar Rising Star

Not much funny from here, except that my technician pointed out that the guy across the hall has a GIANT plastic penis on his desk. Like really giant. And prepared for business....

And then I tried to look up giant rubber penis on google.....bad idea..... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

curlyfries Contributor

And then I tried to look up giant rubber penis on google.....bad idea..... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

DEFINITELY could not do that from my job....pretty sure it would be blocked :ph34r:, and they would, for some reason, decide I am unfit to work with chillins <_<

On another note........

DANCING!!!!!! <jumping up and down, clapping> :D

A pro will be in town this weekend, teaching workshops, much dancing......all 3 days!

.....and we are going to be late if hubby doesn't get out of the shower immediately! :angry:

elye Community Regular

Holy crap.... .......a big plastic PENIS on the man's desk down the hall?? :huh:

Wow, I just had to put that in big letters,. and I don't believe that I have to say anything more. Not one more word. This sentence stands alone - - there is nothing to add, nothing more I could possibly say.

:lol: :lol:

Jeez, I didn't think it could get much funnier than someone wearing li'l sculpey penises from her ears. But THIS is absolutely hilarious.

Why are penises (excuse me, penii) so humorous? Fascinating.. . ..... . ..they're just funny things... . . . ..

:lol::rolleyes:

kareng Grand Master

A pro will be in town this weekend, teaching workshops, much dancing......all 3 days!

.....and we are going to be late if hubby doesn't get out of the shower immediately! :angry:

Hubby dances with you? That is really an amazing accomplishment! I thought you had to dance with random studs & Latin heartthrobs.

Holy crap.... .......a big plastic PENIS on the man's desk down the hall?? :huh:

Wow, I just had to put that in big letters,. and I don't believe that I have to say anything more. Not one more word. This sentence stands alone - - there is nothing to add, nothing more I could possibly say.

:lol: :lol:

Jeez, I didn't think it could get much funnier than someone wearing li'l sculpey penises from her ears. But THIS is absolutely hilarious.

Why are penises (excuse me, penii) so humorous? Fascinating.. . ..... . ..they're just funny things... . . . ..

:lol::rolleyes:

:P:P:P

curlyfries Contributor

Hubby dances with you? That is really an amazing accomplishment! I thought you had to dance with random studs & Latin heartthrobs.

Heck, yeah!!!! He was dancing again three months after the accident. :)

....but I also dance with random studs :D

Hubby works evenings, so I'm doing salsa lessons on my own. Will start trying it out at a club soon.......that's when I'll get to test-drive the Latin heartthrobs ;)

This weekend is mostly west coast swing. We also do a little night club 2-step and country 2-step.

......and tonight a nice gentleman taught me a little cha-cha :)

nikki-uk Enthusiast

I tried to look at this, and I was just reported to the "Sisters of Providence" Damn Catholic hospital <_<

:lol: You are joking , right?

Rough nite last night wif the hubby

Whoa!!! :blink::lol:

had a great 'escape' dream last night where it was OK to smoke at much weed as you wanted (musta come from my concert night last weekend, there was quite the haze) AND, I have the big phamily beach weekend this weekend, I have 6 fifth's of vodka in my car right now.....Look for the drunkin book posts tonight ;):lol:

Most excellent...ALL aspects!!!!!!!

HAVE PHUUUUUN!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko:

Pseriously wondering if somebody's slipping me happy pills

Get ME some!!

I have recently read the first 3 Twilight books.....checked out from the school library. But somedy's hogging the last one :angry:

WHAT?!?!....wait :unsure: ....Team Edward right?

pretty smart and creative!

Open Original Shared Link

Bloody brilliant!! :lol:

...read 1 chapter.......do dishes

....read 1....no, maybe 2 chapters.....put in a load of laundry

...read 2....no...3 chapters......

......so I think it took about 2 days each.

THIS is exactly my style of reading!!...takes phorever :D

right now I'm in withdrawal, cuz it's been about 3 weeks since I finished the 3rd one :o

I feel your pain Leese!!!

...currently reading a series of books ('Outlander' Diana Gabaldon), ALMOST finished book# 3

We are going away Monday to Scotland for 4 days so wanted to take the next book with me. Ordered it from Amazon....even paid the extra

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

elye Community Regular

Will start trying it out at a club soon.......that's when I'll get to test-drive the Latin heartthrobs

Leeeesargh! Before you fraternize with these gentlemen, try to find out if they have large plastic penises on their work desks. .. . . . ....

:lol:

I feel your pain Leese!!!

...currently reading a series of books ('Outlander' Diana Gabaldon), ALMOST finished book# 3

We are going away Monday to Scotland for 4 days so wanted to take the next book with me. Ordered it from Amazon....even paid the extra £'s for 'super fast delivery' & it hasnae arrived :( (no post here Sundays)

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh, the unforgettable Jamie MacGregor. . . . . . ...:wub:. . ... . ..been a few years since I read the series, but I'll never forget him. ....... .......((((sigh))))...

I can give you a synopsis of the third book, Gnick, if'n you canna get your hands on it :rolleyes: -- I forget.....is it Dragonfly in Amber? :huh: Best if you read her words, though... ... ..she weaves such an exciting, romantic tale. . . .. ..

kareng Grand Master

......and tonight a nice gentleman taught me a little cha-cha :)

:P:P:P

Jestgar Rising Star

blah

having a total non-starter day. woke up late (8am) with a headache, didn't do my walk, don't feel like doing anything. maybe i'll make more coffee and hope artificial stimulation does something.

elye Community Regular

blah

having a total non-starter day. woke up late (8am) with a headache, didn't do my walk, don't feel like doing anything. maybe i'll make more coffee and hope artificial stimulation does something.

Jyesss! We didn't get any crazed, cryptically-spelled posts last evening... . . .....yoo u aere not humngovherr, arr youul? :P

Jestgar Rising Star

no. I did movie night at a friends house with many small children. I did not realize how loud many small children are. I am quite certain that I and my six siblings never made that much noise.

I wasn't certain what to expect from movie night, but it turns out that the adults gather in the back bedroom and drink plum martinis (not so many, as there are small children around) and talk. Although I brought my own food, I did get a bit glutened. I think that's what the headache and fatigue are from. That and the week of 4am to 8pm constant 'go' days.

I'm gonna watch Harry Potter and review algebra for a while.

kareng Grand Master

no. I did movie night at a friends house with many small children. I did not realize how loud many small children are. I am quite certain that I and my six siblings never made that much noise.

I wasn't certain what to expect from movie night, but it turns out that the adults gather in the back bedroom and drink plum martinis (not so many, as there are small children around) and talk. Although I brought my own food, I did get a bit glutened. I think that's what the headache and fatigue are from. That and the week of 4am to 8pm constant 'go' days.

I'm gonna watch Harry Potter and review algebra for a while.

Being round lots of noisy kids when you are not used to it is exhausting. Mine were never very noisy but the second ones friends are always so loud!!! Oldest ones friends are always rather quiet, Must sneak all the way down the stairs to listen in. :)

Feel better.

kareng Grand Master

Jyesss! We didn't get any crazed, cryptically-spelled posts last evening

Was expecting some from Rah-shell & her wodka.

elye Community Regular

Was expecting some from Rah-shell & her wodka.

Yes! I've been wondering how Rah-shyellle's weekend is going. Beach and many bottles of Wodka -- this would be a VERY bad combination for me... .... especially if I had my little kids around me, as I would be ignoring them completely and, well, things like DROWNING can transpire. :blink:<_< Thank gawd I had no kids back when I was able to hang out in the blistering sun and drink non-stop -- university days, when I much younger and considerably more foolish.

I've realized that in ten years my kids will be out of the house and on their own, adults themselves. I will not have to be watching out for them at all, at the beach nor anywhere else. Does this mean that I will suddenly gain back my youthful, enviable capacity for alcohol and sleeplessness? Hope so, as I'll be able to indulge again like a crazed sophomore, and not worry about Children's Aid catching wind of me... . . . ...

Jestgar Rising Star

Does this mean that I will suddenly gain back my youthful, enviable capacity for alcohol and sleeplessness? Hope so, as I'll be able to indulge again like a crazed sophomore, and not worry about Children's Aid catching wind of me... . . . ...

well.....I never had kids and I'm still living that way....so I think the answer is yes. Why wait? send them out now and recapture all those lost years.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

well.....I never had kids and I'm still living that way....so I think the answer is yes. Why wait? send them out now and recapture all those lost years.

:blink:

:huh:

I"m about...................25 pages behind but just saw this and had to giggle. :lol:

How will I ever catch up? :(

I posted sumthin............I need HELP Sills as I am the the MAIN person helping someone write sumthin on gluten............and stuff...........HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

:wacko:

miss you all terribly. :(

will have to spend...........two hours? catching up. Or not, could someone give me a summary?

Is this the longest reign we have ever had? :unsure:

HELP ME with my studies, sills!!!!!!!!!! can't find my post on this new dad-gummed forum :huh:

more later

elye Community Regular

Hi, Sooooozle!! :) We have all been wondering and wondering about you. How is every little thing?

Where is this thread that you are commandeering?

kareng Grand Master

Hi, Sooooozle!! :) We have all been wondering and wondering about you. How is every little thing?

Where is this thread that you are commandeering?

Its called "calling all experts" & its under the publications & publicity section. I wish I knew something. Will try to find the study on Schizo & gluten. Some hospital put everyone on gluten-free diet & a good % got much better. Funny thing... being gluten-free hasn't made me more sane. :blink:

psawyer Proficient

Not yet, but it is getting close. Janet has been Queen for 80 days now, but the longest reign was her immediate predecessor at 92 days.

kareng Grand Master

Suz, I think this sums up alot of what happened in the last 25 pages:

Wodka, wine, more wodka

Drunken posts - very funny

Flat Stanley visits Nik - more wodka

Rah shell has mommy daughter day & they get cute matchy haircuts (no wodka)

Much talk of mathmatics & wodka

Had a new guy on here named Dada - scared him off

More wodka

Can't scare Peter off

Spring came

more wodka & wine

some chocolate thrown in randomly

I got bored & sang dum songs (& will do it again if no one is posting)

Giant inflatable penis

Penis & boobie cookie cutters

More wodka

Did I forget anything important?

elye Community Regular

OMG, Kherrrighne.... .. PHAB recap! :lol: SO much funny stuff happens 'round here!

kareng Grand Master

Suz, I think this sums up alot of what happened in the last 25 pages:

Wodka, wine, more wodka

Drunken posts - very funny

Flat Stanley visits Nik - more wodka

Rah shell has mommy daughter day & they get cute matchy haircuts (no wodka)

Much talk of mathmatics & wodka

Had a new guy on here named Dada - scared him off

More wodka

Can't scare Peter off

Spring came

more wodka & wine

some chocolate thrown in randomly

I got bored & sang dum songs (& will do it again if no one is posting)

Giant inflatable penis

Penis & boobie cookie cutters

More wodka

Did I forget anything important?

I forgot Lisa is a dancing fiend. I find that very impressive. Not sure if wodka involved.

Darn210 Enthusiast

Sure as Hell feels like it!!! :grumpypoutyfacewhilstkickingsmallrocks:

Got distracted on what I was going to say . . . all I can come up with is "wodka"

Have spent too much "unfun" time wif Skeeter working on her Independent (but not really inde-damn-pendent cause it's taking way too much effor on my part) Study Project. Going to a horse fair tomorrow. Hopefully that'll be more fun.

Soozle was here??

Now where the hell is Patti?? Has she abandonned us??

kareng Grand Master

Have spent too much "unfun" time wif Skeeter working on her Independent (but not really inde-damn-pendent cause it's taking way too much effor on my part) Study Project. Going to a horse fair tomorrow. Hopefully that'll be more fun.

I hate when I get homework from the kid's school!

Archived