Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

annacsmom

Qvc gluten-free Chicken Tenders

I just found out from my mother that QVC apparently has a gourmet products show and one of their items is a box of gluten free chicken tenders. I quickly put on the show, because I couldn't believe that they actually stated it was gluten free. The chef was so kind and actually said that he was priveleged to bring on this product. It's also casein and sugar free and apparently very good healthy chicken. It is a bit pricey (I think it's $35 for 3 lbs but it looks sooo good. I plan on going on QVC's website to see if they offer any more gluten-free products.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I called QVC and I ordered these. Yes, they are expensive, but I would like one convenience food in my freezer for those days I don't want to cook. I told QVC how nice it was for a big sales place to have a gluten free item and that they should offer more gluten free products. There are thousands of us out there, they are bound to get some orders! They are dairy free and gluten free, and that is just what I am looking for!

Thank you for starting this topic, it made my day!

BamBam

Montana

Self-diagnosed after many tests and no results to feel better

Gluten Free since 8-6-2005

Lactose free for many years

Casein Free since 02/14/06

Yes--I saw this yesterday. I was about to start dinner, and was walking through the family room--the mention of gluten-free on QVC stopped me in my tracks! :D

They actually looked pretty good. The man said that they were "breaded" with almond and flax.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Once again.... I was excited for a new product. But, again...disappointed at the use of nuts. =(

*sigh*

Jayhawkmom -

Mom of three....

Jay - 11

Bean - 8

Ian - 3

AWESOME! I just posted a couple days ago saying how I was craving chicken nuggets...I'm defniitely looking into these. Anyone tried them yet?

Sweetfudge

Born and raised in Portland, OR; Currently living in Provo, UT

Gluten-free since June 2006

Also living with Hypoglycemia since 1991

Dairy-free for good since summer 2008

Started IBS diet and probiotics at GI's recommendation - Fall 2008

Also avoiding: potatoes, beans, crucifers, popcorn, most red meat, coconut milk :(

Started eating a Paleo diet Spring 2011. Love it!

The grass is always greener where you water it.