Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin087

Question About Overdose""

I just wanted to ask this on here to see if anyone knows what might have happened... I accidentilly ate DORITOS BRAND NACHO CHEESIER FLAVOR, which was the biggest mistake i ever made, because i read other bags and they had no wheat so iassumed these didnt either (ill never make that mistake gain), had a huge attack this morning thatl asted 6 hours and it was the worst thing, felt like someone stabbed me with a knife in thes tomach, anyway... about 4 or 5 days ago i had 2 pieces of cheesebread at a dinner i went to (knowing it could cause pain yeah i know im stupid) but that didnt effect me, and I want to know why these doritos caused so much pain and the bread did nothing?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I don't know. Perhaps the bread moved you closer to the cliff and the dorrito's made you go over. <_<

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Could be a delayed reaction from the bread too. and the combo. I'm sorry you feel so icky. Hope it gets better soon. Beverly

Beverly

Gluten free since 2005

In the midst of winter, I found there was within me an invincible summer.

Albert Careb

36_35_6[1].gif

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement.. I am feeling better now, the attack lasted about 5 hours, longest most gruling thing i ever had... NEVER wheat for me again(Dont ever eat doritos despite what ppl tell u, there mroe than "corn" chips LOL!!!... I still have a faint pain in my stomach and i am sooo exhausted but other than that, im goin back to bed! :) thank you :)

Glad you're feeling a bit better. Rest up, eat healthy so you can enjoy the holiday!

Beverly

Gluten free since 2005

In the midst of winter, I found there was within me an invincible summer.

Albert Careb

36_35_6[1].gif

Anyone know how long the "after pain" is gunna last? I never had anything this bad before but it left me with huge pain in my stomach for going on 10 hours now, excluding the 5 that the attack was, is this gonna last long? :(

My reactions leave me with intestinal pain for 3-5 days. Sorry. :(

Tiffany aka "Have I Mentioned Chocolate Lately?"

Inconclusive Blood Tests, Positive Dietary Results, No Endoscopy

G.F. - September 2003; C.F. - July 2004

Hiker, Yoga Teacher, Engineer, Painter, Be-er of Me

Bellevue, WA

Day two, I had to go to the hospital the pain was so overwhelming i thought it might be something worse so i did, was in pain all day terrible terrible pain, they gave me a bunch of painkillers at the hospital then let them wear off and i felt fine so, hopefully day 3 will hold better for me so i can eat some turkey with my fammy :)