Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladybugpumpkin

Spaghetti Factory

A bunch of my friends from college are getting together for christmas this year. where did they choose to eat? probably the worst place ever for a celiac...the spaghetti factory (louisville, ky). does anyone have any experience with this restaurant and what to order if you have?

*AMB*

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

hm, i have heard that the one out here in provo utah will serve tinkyada past if you let them know in advance. i believe you can only have the red sauce. i would give them a call, and see what they can do for you. see if you could bring over a bag of pasta for them to make you. :) good luck!

Sweetfudge

Born and raised in Portland, OR; Currently living in Provo, UT

Gluten-free since June 2006

Also living with Hypoglycemia since 1991

Dairy-free for good since summer 2008

Started IBS diet and probiotics at GI's recommendation - Fall 2008

Also avoiding: potatoes, beans, crucifers, popcorn, most red meat, coconut milk :(

Started eating a Paleo diet Spring 2011. Love it!

The grass is always greener where you water it.

BE SURE at a place like that that they're willing to use a clean pot, collander, and utensils...

~Angie~

Gluten free since May 2004

I eat at the Atlanta location BUT only when the head cook is there. I have to take my own pasta but he uses clean pan/spoons and the sauce and salad dressing I like are gluten free. You'd need to call ahead and figure out if your store knows how to feed you safely. Good luck!

Dx'd with anemia - March 2005

Positive blood tests - Sept. 2005

Positive biopsy - Jan. 2006

Gluten free since 1-23-06