Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snapple

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's day! Afterall, this day is not just about romantic love, but also the love we all have for our family and friends. So on this day I wanted to say thanks for all the support, and help and advice that everyone has shared. You all have really helped put things in perspective, revamp my shopping cart, and make me laugh! :P

Ok, now go kiss someone!

Kate

PS- I have to kiss the cat, hubby is at work tonight :(

Gluten free since 12/05 and feeling better!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

:lol: I did kiss somebody--I kissed him over and over and over. He brought me a dozen roses, passion flower body cream, and passion flower body mist. He knows I love to smel nice for him and he always picks something he knows I will love. So, yup, he got lots of kisses and I love you's.

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!

Deb

Long Island, NY

Double DQ1, subtype 6

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

"The calm river of your life approaches the rocky chute of the rapids - flow on through. You are the same water. The rocks cannot hurt you. Remember, now and then, that you are the water and not the boat. Flow on!

Happy Valentines Day everybody :D

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Happy Valentines day to all and I hope everyone still enjoys this romantic day even if Mother Nature did ruin your plans.

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif