Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blueeyedmanda

American Idol Fans?

Sorry,

Nicole and Amy

The guy who sang free ride and the asian who wore no shoes.

I was doing some stuff and hadn't checked this in awhile.

Sundance stayed....and I didn't think he was that great.

Sorry,

Nicole and Amy

The guy who sang free ride and the asian who wore no shoes.

I was doing some stuff and hadn't checked this in awhile.

Sundance stayed....and I didn't think he was that great.

THANK YOU!!! You can disregard my PM now. I'm just feeling a little silly, please excuse me.

There's no way I could pull off "knowing" without being caught. The people who didn't make it were too much of a surprise. I think Nicole was the only one that anyone really guessed. My kids never would have bought it. Let's try again next week!

BTW - how did Rudy get voted off? He was one of my top 4 favorites for the guys. And there was one very forgettable guy up there - we all looked at each other and said, "who's that?" None of us remembered even seeing him on Tuesday. I think his name is Rick? And I'm sad that Amy is gone - I thought she was WAY better than Antonella and Alaina. Oh, well, I guess I should just start voting.

I had liked Antoella all the way up until she sang the Aerosmith song, I am a big Aerosmith fan. Rudy was the last one to be voted off. I have to say I loved his Free Ride performance. It made me want to get up and dance. There was one girl who sang and I didn't think it was good at all, but Paula had actually stood up and was dancing with her song. I can't remember who it was. When I watched the girls that night I was dead to world, I had just come home after working a double shift.

I am not nearly as impressed this season so far as I was last. The guys last year would have blown these guys away imo. Anyone else notice they are using Chris Daughtrys song to send them home with? last year it was had a bad day.. this year is Daughtrys Home. A bit ironic since he didnt even win last year!!!

I was really irritated that Antonella didn't get voted off after what she and her best-friend said about being able to get any guy they wanted. That really rubbed me the wrong way and I thought for sure she'd get voted off quickly because of the attitude. I didn't really remember Nicole's performance, so it mustn't have blown me away. I think Antonella definitely should have gotten booted before Amy. Poor thing.

I'm very glad that Sundance stayed on. He was one of my favorites from auditions. I'm scared though that if he has another round like the past two he'll be headed home. He was flawless in the auditions. Too bad the rest of the show he hasn't done too much. I was also glad that Sinjaya stayed on, he's such a sweet kid. I liked that he cried when his sister didn't make it. I thought that was sweet and i really hope he does better this week. He has such an amazing voice, but he certainly didn't shine this past week. I guess so long as Blake, Phil, and Chris Sligh are still on I don't really care who gets voted off for the boys. As for the girls, I'm really hoping that LaKisha can make it all the way, that poor girl deserves to know that she's great. And I like that she's doing this all for her little girl, Brionne. I think that's sweet. She's amazing and she'll keep getting my votes. :)

Tinkerbellswt... Is it actually Chris singing in the vote off song??? I didn't even notice!

Guy- I like Blake Chris, S. and Phil, although Sanjaya is a cutie and I believe he'll get votes for that, I don't think he is quit good enough as far as the "whole package" goes.

Girls are hard for me, they all seem alike. That's the problem I had with Cathrine last year, she didn't seem any different to me than any other pretty girl with a good voice. Even in her interviews now she seems boring. I think Jordin is going to be my favorite, she can sing and she seems interesting, and sweet.

I find I'm not looking forward to Idol nites like last year. Probably because there is no rocker. I hope the guys step it up tonight, I'm not going to sit through another boring nite.

I was much more amused during the girls performance last week....besides the two or three guys, the rest sang very slow songs. The majority in my office turned it off last week because they got bored.

Well, the guys were far better tonight! Blake rocked! I also liked Chris S. The other Chris had a good performance, but I don't like him. He reminds me of KFed. I don't know if they look alike or it's the punk factor. I'm sorry to say but I think Sanjaya is going home (unless he gets the cutie vote). And I also think either Brandon or Nicholas is going home. What do you all think?

I liked Blake too. I am just not digging Sanjaya. He sings too soft. I am into the more upbeat singers. I missed Phil. Sundance made a come-back as well. I haven't been too impressed with him up to this point but he did better last night.

Blake was amazing last night!!! Chris R. was pretty good too. I'm really starting to like some of the guys now.

I liked Blake too. I am just not digging Sanjaya. He sings too soft. I am into the more upbeat singers. I missed Phil. Sundance made a come-back as well. I haven't been too impressed with him up to this point but he did better last night.

Phil did good, I believed he sang Tom Waite's (sp?) I Ain't Missing You. I think that's right.

I thought the guys did great last night! I'm thinking Sanjaya might be leaving, Brandon might leave too just because he picked a slow and somewhat boring song. Looking forward to the girls tonight. Missed them last week. :(

Vote for the Worst site is pushing votes for Sundance and Antonella. Unfortunately I do think those anti-AI people do make a difference at least in these earlier shows. I don't understand their whole concept anyhow. If you don't like the show, why mess it up for others? :angry: Here's the link if you are interested: Vote for the Worst

The guys were sooo boring! I kind of liked Blake and Chirs R., but I'm thinking i won't bother watching the guys anymore until they're down to the top 12 :rolleyes:

I tend to agree! I watched a little bit last night, but had to go to bed at 9, lol, so didn't see them all, but from what I saw, they were just so-so.

I think we might see Antonella go home. She sounded horrid. She took on way to big of a song, thought she was better than she is.

But I enjoyed the girls.