Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JerryK

The Bro...

I think the semi-identical twins ended up with some extra DNA, which can definitely be a problem! And I think they might have ended up with an extra Y chromosone.

Dear Jerry,

I am tired of hearing my relatives complain as well. They won't do anything to fix it. I tell them the worst that happens is they do not feel better. Of course, they go through all of these BS reasons why they could not possibly have it. This is despite it being a genetic disease! And unfortunately, I know I am not adopted. :( Oh God how I have prayed that I was though.... ;)

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Dear Jerry,

I am tired of hearing my relatives complain as well. They won't do anything to fix it. I tell them the worst that happens is they do not feel better. Of course, they go through all of these BS reasons why they could not possibly have it. This is despite it being a genetic disease! And unfortunately, I know I am not adopted. :( Oh God how I have prayed that I was though.... ;)

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

The chump has a son with ADD and we have a half brother with schizophrenia....both of which

have been linked to gluten....I tried to explain the potential for neurological damage and he just doesn't get it. I think we'll just let him have the runs for a while longer....he'll get tired of it eventually!

The chump has a son with ADD and we have a half brother with schizophrenia....both of which

have been linked to gluten....I tried to explain the potential for neurological damage and he just doesn't get it. I think we'll just let him have the runs for a while longer....he'll get tired of it eventually!

Dear Jerry,

:lol::lol::lol: As long as you think he deserves it! I told everyone else in the family, I am done hearing you whine! You either try the diet or shut up! :angry: I am done being sympathetic considering no one even is considerate of my Celiac. Stupid people suck! That reminds me...that is another thing I am allergic to...stupid people! :P Well, better avoid the whole family from now on. My reaction tends to be to choke people, after sneezing of course. :lol:

I find it interesting you have a brother with schizophrenia. You know some other things that are linked to that? Yeast overgrowth and mercury poisoning. After these things are out of the system, many people do not have any symptoms anymore! If your brother has been on antibiotics or steroids, eats a lot of sugar or drinks a lot of alcohol, the yeast is a good possibility. The mercury poisoning is likely if he eats a lot of fish or seafood, and/or has metal cavity fillings in his mouth.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl