Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pedro

Doctor In Miami Florida Usa

Hello eveyone.

Is very nice to read all of you comments. I tell you I've learned so much from all your comments. I have a question. Does anyone knows a GI doctor that especilizes in celiac disease. Especially adults and pediatrics? Or can you tell me how to find it.

Many thanks

Have not I commanded you? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with you every where you go.

Jos 1:9

I can do all things thru Christ which strengtheneth me.

Phi 4:13

Blood Test: Negative 03/2006

Biopsy Negative 04/2006

Stopped gluten-free diet 04/2006

EnteroLabs: Positive 04/2007

Fecal Antigliadin IgA "Positive"

Fecal Antitissue Transglutaminase IgA "Positive"

Quantitative Microscopic Fecal Fat Score "Positive"

Fecal anti-casein (cow

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

My dd goes to a pediatric gastro at Miami Children's Hospital, Dr. Jesse Reeves-Garcia. Very smart and up on celiac disease. Unfortunately, the hospital practice is extremely busy (patients from all over the world), and it can take months to get an appointment. Literally.

We have also had a nice experience w/ Dr. Oscar Loret de Mola, who used to be a member of the same practice but broke out on his own. Easier to get an appointment. The only reason I take my daughter to see Dr. Garcia rather than Dr. Loret de Mola is that I went to Dr. Garcia for a second opinion and ended up staying.

Naturally, both doctors reached the same conclusion, and here we are!

Incidentally, I am also looking for a dr. who knows celiac disease in adults, and I haven't found one yet.