Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lisa

Haven't Been Here Much

My thoughts continue to be with you and Hazel. I am hoping and praying that this comes to a happy ending.

Peter

Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000. I was retested five years later and the biopsy was normal. You can beat this disease!

Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986

Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator since 2007

Join eNewsletter

Oh Lisa--bless her heart! :)

I've been wondering how she was doing--so happy to hear this! I'll continue to pray for her.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Join eNewsletter

Lisa ~ I'm so glad that Hazel is done with the tubes and may be going home. She'll feel so much better in her own environment too! We will continue to pray for her health.

Mom of:

Carleigh~ 10 years old, allergic to wheat, milk, peanuts, strawberries, and many EAs. She is currently soy-light and egg-light ~ celiac testing inconclusive by allergist.

Gluten-Free since 10/05 She's a gymnast. : )

Nick ~ 13 years old with no known allergies.

Join eNewsletter

Oh my gosh- THAT"S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting! Continued prayers and good thoughts. Love you Goosie.

Beverly

Gluten free since 2005

In the midst of winter, I found there was within me an invincible summer.

Albert Careb

36_35_6[1].gif

Join eNewsletter

Lisa - Continued prayers for Hazel's health and for support for both of you during this time of need.

Cindy

I am just overwhelmed by your thoughts, prayers and support. Where else could you find this among people you have never met!

From, what I thought, she was at the brink of death, the old girl has rallied. Maybe in the next few weeks she can come home, sit on her deck and look at the water and feed her ducks.

Her heart condition is very tenative and it will be day to day. Another issue is emminent because her heart is very sick. But home may be a good place to come.

You guys are, as alway, so wonderful!! Thanks again. :)

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Join eNewsletter

From, what I thought, she was at the brink of death, the old girl has rallied. Maybe in the next few weeks she can come home, sit on her deck and look at the water and feed her ducks.

Never underestimate the power of the combination of prayer and the human spirit!!

Glad she's doing better, Lisa. Keep us posted.

Love,

Lynne

Lynne

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I'll try tomorrow".

"There's not a word yet, for old friends we've just met. Part Heaven, part space, or have I found my place? You can just visit, but I plan to stay, I'm going to go back there some day." Gonzo, in the Muppet Movie

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter