Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moondanse

Lake Winnipesaukee, Nh

Hi guys -

I'm going to a wedding this weekend at Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire. We were able to speak with the chef catering the wedding and he is going to work with me on making sure my meal at the wedding is gluten-free. But, I thought I'd check-in to see if anyone knows of any restaurants in or around the lake/Mt Washington area that will cater to our diet?? I've tried searching the boards and found nothing. So, I'll probably have to wing it and hope for the best. If you can provide any help (which you always do), I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Kelli

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Depending on which side of the lake you will be on, you might want to drive up to N. Conway and eat at Rafferty's. I posted a thread around June 24th or so about the place -- it's on Kearsage, across from the train station. Their daughter is celiac, and the menu is unbelievable. We drove an hour to have lunch, and after driving around Crawford Notch, went back for dinner.

Mom/wife to celiacs dx 12/03 and 12/04

Success is never final and failure never fatal. It's courage that counts -George Tilton

Depending on which side of the lake you will be on, you might want to drive up to N. Conway and eat at Rafferty's. I posted a thread around June 24th or so about the place -- it's on Kearsage, across from the train station. Their daughter is celiac, and the menu is unbelievable. We drove an hour to have lunch, and after driving around Crawford Notch, went back for dinner.

I'm not sure either, but I will let my boyfriend know and we'll figure it out. Thank you so much!!

Rafferty's Restaurant & Pub:

Just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that I ate at Rafferty's in North Conway when I was in New Hampshire. They have a fantastic menu. Their daughter was diagnosed with Celiac right about the time they were opening their restaurant. Since then they have been committed to provided a 'safe' place for people with restrictions to eat. They have gluten free bread, pasta, pizza, fried foods (dedicated fryer), you name it. I e-mailed them when I got home to thank them and to ask them about their bread. They were wonderful in their response. If you can check them out, you should. I wish there were more places like this in my area. Thank you Rafferty family!

http://raffspub.com/