Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jkmunchkin

Bare Minerals (essentials) Makeup

I've been wanting to try this product for awhile and I have a gift certificate to Sephora so I figured I'd give it a try. But I was wondering for anyone that uses this, can I still use products from other brands, such as my Nars Blush?

I use the bare minerals foundation, mineral viel, warmth for blush, and Ecco Bella mascara, and some lip balm or other lip color.

I find you can mix and match, within the Bare Mineral line itself, and with other products easily.

Just a reminder, some of the skin prep products (i.e. skin rever upper) have gluten (oat protein) unless the formula has changed so read labels.

I've been wanting to try this product for awhile and I have a gift certificate to Sephora so I figured I'd give it a try. But I was wondering for anyone that uses this, can I still use products from other brands, such as my Nars Blush?

I used to use the mineral veil with whatever other brand(s) of makeup I was using at the time. I only quit using it because I found out a few of the ingredients are no-nos for me. It was great stuff!