Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lisa

And How Hot Is It?

Today in North Carolina the thermometer indicates 100 degrees (in the shade) and the relative heat is 112 degrees.

Last night we had our first thunderstorm (or rain of any kind) in a months time. It's awful!

How about you?

89 here...tomorrow 98! The humidity is bad though today. It has been hot here since last sunday, mid 90's all last week. I was at the County Fair over the weekend to check out my art work and it was 95 there...Hot!!!!

It's been so hot lately--Saturday it was in the high 90's.

Today, mid 80's, but awfully humid.

Back up to the mid 90's tomorrow :(

The humidity has been rising all day, because when we came to work this morning it wasn't too bad, lunch time it was worse, 1 hr ago John and I went outside on his break, it could choke you it was so humid. It cannot be good for people with Asthma or breathing conditions.

73 degrees f is the best I can do here in London.

Trust me ...this is hot :rolleyes: at least I can take my coat off! :lol:

Nikki,

Can I talk you into a house swap next summer, PLEASE!!! :rolleyes: Got a gluten free house.

The humidity has been rising all day, because when we came to work this morning it wasn't too bad, lunch time it was worse, 1 hr ago John and I went outside on his break, it could choke you it was so humid. It cannot be good for people with Asthma or breathing conditions.

I know--last night, we turned off the A/C and opened the windows overnight. It wasn't too bad first thing this morning, but by mid morning, it was too much.

It was nice to let some fresh air in, though--the house has been closed up for so long.

Guest j_mommy

What happened to the weather I had as a kid???? Wasn't that long ago that we were in the 80's in the summer and it actually snowed at christmas...here in Wisconsin! I haven't seen snow at xmas in a couple of years!!! Speaking of snow I would like to jump into a big pile of it right now!!!!!

I hate the humidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Today we have a heat advisory and it is going to be 98 but will feel about 105 at the hottest point of the day. I feel for the people who work outdoors because the heat can take its toll.

its only 84 degrees here in sacramento, ca

lovely weather! last week it was around 112, so i dont know what happened, but i love it!

We are also in some desperate need of rain, we have not had enough since spring....so the grass has never even been green it is always dry and burnt looking...not nice enough to even walk on.

My thermometer says 95... It doesn't feel too bad out though. Humid, very humid.

We're having a bit of a cool spell here. It's only 100 degrees today, when it's usually abouut 110 in August. Luckily we have very low humidity (17% today).

We used to live in the Philly area, I don't miss the summer humidity there!

The "Real Feel" temperature was 107. It is so humid that my glasses steamed up when I got out of the air condidioned car and I couldn't see where I was walking.

Cindy