Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mykidsmommy

Phone/pda Celiac Lists

I'm wondering if anyone is using the palm/pda grocery lists that are featured on this site-

I have a Razr, which I hate for various reasons, and I've decided I'll spring for a palm-type phone if its worth it with these grocery/item lists.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

With 2 kids under 3, I want to try to make the learning curve on the gluten-free/cf diet as easy as possible, especially while wandering the grocery store!!

To that end, I shop primarily at Giant (maryland) - anyone have any recommendations on that? We have a Mom's organic Market near me and whole foods is down the highwaya about 30 miles (not very convenient)

I actually do not use them, I have experience with Giant (PA-harrisburg area) not sure if that is the same Giant or not...there are quite a few in this area, MD and PA. Many of our stores had recently remodeled and there have been organic areas put in and those have gluten free options now.

Hope that helps.

Which area in MD are you? If you are near Hunt Valley area, take a ride to Wegmans, lots of gluten free foods. They label their store brands gluten free too, it helps when you are looking for cheap gluten free options.