Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest thatchickali

Cigarettes?

Guest thatchickali

I'm not a smoker, didn't enjoy it when I tried it, but I have to use cigarettes for an upcoming character, so I would like to know what kind of cigarettes don't cause a reaction.

I read a recent thread on here and it was so confusing and back and forth, so what I would like to know is, if you smoke regularly and don't get glutened, what kind of cigarettes do you smoke?

On stage would be a bad time to get glutened so I want to be sure....

Guest j_mommy

I smoke camel lights....company told me they were gluten-free and I don't have any kind of reaction from them!

I'm not a smoker, didn't enjoy it when I tried it, but I have to use cigarettes for an upcoming character, so I would like to know what kind of cigarettes don't cause a reaction.

I read a recent thread on here and it was so confusing and back and forth, so what I would like to know is, if you smoke regularly and don't get glutened, what kind of cigarettes do you smoke?

On stage would be a bad time to get glutened so I want to be sure....

I am a bit upset that a stage company would ask someone to do this. For one thing if the play runs more than one night you do run a risk of starting to like it, as in addiction. It will also if you are a nonsmoker make you dizzy, lightheaded and possibly even cause you to vomit. Not a nice thing on stage. And that does not even address the gluten issue. You should try to get them to let you get an artificial cig and if not at least don't light the real one. That said, I am a smoker, I use Natural American Spirit which is supposed to have absolutely no additives whatsoever even in the curing process.