Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

es2443

Frustrated With Food

Hey,

I'm at college so finding/making my own food and keeping track of everything is really hard. For the past 4 nights I have had really bad farting problems (bad enough for me to have to stay outside for close to 3 hours) and it is really driving me insane. I have had to cancel social plans and I can't even be around people. I've made a list of what I have had to eat this week and I'm trying to figure out what may have caused this. I don't think I had any gluten, maybe soy though. The foods I have eaten this week were roasted chicken, rice, ice cream a couple of times, kinnitoos, schar crackers, oscar meyer turkey slices, kinnikkinnick bagels and tuna salad everyday for lunch. The two things I am thinking might be the problem is the kinnitoos, the repeative ice cream, or tuna. The kinnitoos seem fine however, does pea protein mean soy? I don't know anymore. Right now I'm going to give up dairy, soy, and gluten and see what happens. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Oh No! I can sympathize. My husband has this happen sometimes. We consider it glutening when he gets like this. I think it is slight glutening, like cross contamination, not something blatent. My advice is don't eliminate everything at once. Do one at a time to rule out what is making you so gassy. Then go from there. Could it be CC for you. (shared toaster, cutting boards, utensils)? Best of luck

Cali