Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIMom

Halloween Candy

Does anyone have a list of ok candy? I don't usually let my kids eat much candy, so I'm totally unprepared to deal with bags of unmarked candy coming in the door for Halloween. I know ingredients are on external packaging, but you don't get that. I really don't want to spend hours doing research or tell her she can only have M and M's. Anyone have an active list?

Thanks

Sarah

Does anyone have a list of ok candy? I don't usually let my kids eat much candy, so I'm totally unprepared to deal with bags of unmarked candy coming in the door for Halloween. I know ingredients are on external packaging, but you don't get that. I really don't want to spend hours doing research or tell her she can only have M and M's. Anyone have an active list?

Thanks

Sarah

I am waiting anxiously for this also. I heard that R.O.C.K. puts out an updated list every year, but this year's isn't done yet.

-Sarah (another one :) )

If you see this link, you will get to the 2006 ROCK list. The 2007 list will not be out for a few weeks. this list should get you started, as it is quite comprehensive.

The 2007 ROCK list is out. Someone posted a link on another thread. It's on the Yahoo and delphi forums. If you cannot find it PM me and I'll send it to you, and whoever else needs it. It will be tonight though.