Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FootballFanatic

Can't Find The Number For Equate...

Anyone know the number, it's not on my bottle and I searched "equate" and "equate + walmart" on google and didn't find anything...

10-06 Diagnosed Urinary Tract Infection (Allergic to Cipro, Bactrim, Macrobid, Doxycycline, Monocycline, Penicillin) - This UTI is still present with no symptoms.

10-06 Diagnosed "Acid Reflux" (Nexium didn't work)

12-06 Endoscopy diagnosed Gastritis (Negative Bioposy)

12-06 Negative bloodwork for Celiac Disease, Diagnosed "Gastroparesis" - Started Zelnorm

1-07 Diagnosed "IBS-C" - Still taking Zelnorm

3-07 HIDA scan to check gallbladder which was fully functional.

3-07 Zelnorm taken off market, started Domperidone

4-21-07 Emergency Appendectomy (FUUUNN!)

7-24-07 Enterolab results came back positive

Gluten Free since that night....

...Still not feeling great.

"Don't expect constant success, but strive for constant growth."

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Ive been wondering the same thing too! There products are so much cheeper!

I do believe it is the # for Wal-Mart, I called for the Equate generic form of Benedryl and that was gluten free, but I don't remember where I got the # from. Perhaps their pharmacy?

Gluten-free after trying unsuccessfully and falling off wagon and becoming so sick--this is when the docs found the Hashimoto's, 2003. I have not eaten gluten willingly since then, until January, 2013. Past GI symptoms, delayed DH rash, biopsies on both have been negative, as well as IgE (all tests performed while not willingly consuming gluten). GERD dx in 2007, citric acid is worst offender. Mushrooms (the regular kind, that is) cause GI symptoms along with occasional rash (different than DH, the red dot kind) and I now wonder how many times I got sick from mushrooms and thought it was gluten contamination.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter