Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cruelshoes

gluten-free Food Fair In Kent Washington November 3-4 (this Weekend)

This was written up in the Seattle Post Intellegencer yesterday. There will be 30 - 40 samples to try!

http://www.naturesmarketkent.com

Come hungry!

Tired of searching for gluten free food? Come on in to our Gluten Free Tasting Fair! Try before you buy! Great brands like Kinnikinnick, Glutino, Authentic Foods, EnerG and more. We carry over 500 gluten free products and we want to be your one stop gluten free shopping spot!

Saturday November 3rd 10am - 4pm

Sunday November 4th 11am - 3pm

Lots of dairy and soy free products are also available.

-Colleen

Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)

13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy

Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Woo Hoo! I am so there Sunday afternoon! It's only 20 minutes from my house and I've been there before. Last time I was there they said they'd be expanding their gluten free options. Hurray! My kids will be thrilled. Samples of gluten-free food! :D:D:D

Liz

Started Specific Carbohydrate Diet on 8-16-09 because son was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and want to give him moral support.

Diagnosed with Minimal Change Nephrotic Syndrome in 2003. Discovered that going completely gluten-free put me in remission.

I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalms 27:13

Join eNewsletter

That's a little far for me. Otherwise I'd go. We went to one at Manna Mills in Mountlake Terrace. Daughter was grouching and grumping about having to go until we got there. She does have additional food allergies, so not all of what was there was something she could eat. But she was amazed at the stuff she could eat and afterwards was excited to have gone.

Join eNewsletter

Heh, I have to work Saturday anyway, so I may as well stop in! :)

Tiffany aka "Have I Mentioned Chocolate Lately?"

Inconclusive Blood Tests, Positive Dietary Results, No Endoscopy

G.F. - September 2003; C.F. - July 2004

Hiker, Yoga Teacher, Engineer, Painter, Be-er of Me

Bellevue, WA

Join eNewsletter

We are going to Leavenworth with another couple so I can't go. Great another chance for me to eat out again this weekend and make myself sick - inadvertently at least. I thought salad with chicken would be ok but nope. It was Ruby's Diner, has anyone seen allergy info for their menu? I can't seem to find anything online and well I was dumb and didn't ask there. Of course I also realized the concept of the diner was working against me. Get em in, make em wait, give em food, make em wait, get them to pay, get rid of em. Oh did we forget to stop at your table at all? The service has gone way down there.

~Barb

Gluten Free October 18, 2007

YIPPEE for Gluten free

Join eNewsletter

Had a great time yesterday. We ate so much we were sick! Some of the things I tried that I hadn't had before were:

Dr. Praeger's fish sticks

Lesser Evil popcorn

Pistachio Larabars

Namaste Blondies

Ener-G Gourment Onion crackers

Outside the Breadbox graham crackers

They also had lots of Pamelas products, Nut thins, Arrowhead milld products, Amy's pizza, envirokidz, glutino, Tinkyada pasta and sauce, and more I am just forgetting about. All in all it was time well spent. Try it before you buy it is great!

-Colleen

Dx 8/05 via bloodwork and biopsy (total villous atrophy)

13-year old son Dx 11/05 via bloodwork and biopsy

Daughters (16 and 5) have tested negative via bloodwork

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter