Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoSugarShell

I Think I Was Glutened Last Night.

OK, so last night I made chicken and dumplings for dinner made from coconut flour and it was so good. But, I think the chicken broth might have contained gluten. After, I ate my knees started hurting, my stomach was upset, and I couldn't sleep almost all night.

Has anyone had a bad experience with Dominique's chicken broth. I knew I was taking a chance because I couldn't find any info online about it and they don't have a phone number. I won't do that again but would like to know if that is what it was.

Thank you.

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

OK, so last night I made chicken and dumplings for dinner made from coconut flour and it was so good. But, I think the chicken broth might have contained gluten. After, I ate my knees started hurting, my stomach was upset, and I couldn't sleep almost all night.

Has anyone had a bad experience with Dominique's chicken broth. I knew I was taking a chance because I couldn't find any info online about it and they don't have a phone number. I won't do that again but would like to know if that is what it was.

Thank you.

Most of the time, just reading the labels will be sufficient to determine if a product contains gluten. It is helpful to purchase from known companies that list all gluten.

Any product that contains wheat, it is required by law to list it as an ingredient. Next time, try Swansons Chicken or Beef Broth, they are gluten free.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Join eNewsletter

does anyone have a list of companies that list all gluten? I know that Kraft and ConAgra are safe. What about others? Thanks so much.

dx by blood test and biopsy April 2006.

gluten free since, and avoiding dairy.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter