Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

confused

Bad News Again

Just got news they are putting my bil back in the hospital today. I havent told hubby yet since i just read the email. So everyone keep this family in your prayers and thoughts. We had thought we would spend the holidays all together as family which they havent dont in years, and now it looks like that wont be happening unless its in the hospital. Once i find out more I will post to all of those that have been followingb all of this with me.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Just got news they are putting my bil back in the hospital today. I havent told hubby yet since i just read the email. So everyone keep this family in your prayers and thoughts. We had thought we would spend the holidays all together as family which they havent dont in years, and now it looks like that wont be happening unless its in the hospital. Once i find out more I will post to all of those that have been followingb all of this with me.

paula

Hi Paula,

I'm sorry he's still having trouble. Thoughts and prayers go out to your whole family.

Joni

Dx'd with Celiac Disease 8/01/07

Join eNewsletter

thank you joni. He is back in the hospital, he was not ready to get out for the first time. The whole family is at war. It isnt a good situation in any account. I just hope my bil gets better and home for christmas like he plans.

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

Join eNewsletter

I'm so sorry to hear this, Paula. I'll pray that he improves quickly in the hospital and that the family can find a way to get along and do whatever needs to be done.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Join eNewsletter

Sorry to hear this, you all are of course still in my prayers.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter