Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jkmunchkin

Decicco's Market

For those that live in NY (or the surrounding areas), I wanted to let you know about my new official favorite place on earth. DeCicco's Market in Ardsley. They have a huge gluten free section, but not your average gluten free section. They carry to name a few: Grainless Baker, Kinnickinick, Celiac Specialties, Joan's gluten-free Great Bakes, Conte's, Namaste, etc., etc.

They basically carry all the best produts, from all the best brands. And not only that, but they will order anything you want that they don't already have. For instance they had Kinnickinick but not the new waffles. I asked if he could possibly order them next time they ordered. Never mind that, he took out the book right then and there, ordered them and said they would be in on Wednesday (this was a Sunday night). And he didn't have the flavor donuts I really wanted from Celiac Specialties... no problem; he's ordering them.

And per my suggestion, I think they are going to look into getting Bi-Aglut pasta.

They have several locations throughout the NY area but from what I have heard the Ardsley location has the biggest gluten-free section. (although someone told me the Nyack one has Conte's ravioli, shells, etc. if not more).

I have been traveling to several stores in CT, Long Island and NJ to get all these different products and now I am so thrilled to have them all in one place and best of all 10 minutes from me. If you live anywhere in the NY metro area, this is well, well worth the trip.

Jillian

Positive Blood test and Biopsy

Inflamed stomach lining

Gluten free since July 6, 2005

Tarrytown, NY

"Sometimes being a b$tch is all a woman has to hold onto." - Dolores Claiborne

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Its New City and not Nyack. They have the raviolis, grainless baker cupcakes and a few other products.

Sorry, I new it was relatively close over the Tappan Zee. Yeah, I knew you had mentioned they had a few products at that one. It seems the Ardsley one has the most gluten-free selection.

Jillian

Positive Blood test and Biopsy

Inflamed stomach lining

Gluten free since July 6, 2005

Tarrytown, NY

"Sometimes being a b$tch is all a woman has to hold onto." - Dolores Claiborne