Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NoSugarShell

Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara

Dear Ms. Love,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in Estie Lauder.

In response to your gluten inquiry, while a formulation may contain no wheat, oat, barley or rye derivatives, for the benefit of our gluten-sensitive consumers who may have cross-sensitivities, Estee Lauder takes the extra precaution of including corn, rice and soy in our research.

Our Magnascopic Mascara contains corn (polysorbate 20).

We trust that the above addresses your concern. We hope you will look to Estie Lauder for all your beauty and fragrance needs.

Sincerely,

Dorothy Knox

Representative

Global Consumer Communications

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Thank you so much for posting this. I have an allergy to soy in addition to gluten and will be heading to the store for this as soon as I get shoveled out.

Courage does not always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying

"I will try again tommorrow" (Mary Anne Radmacher)

Diagnosed by Allergist with elimination diet and diagnosis confirmed by GI in 2002

Misdiagnoses for 15 years were IBS-D, ataxia, migraines, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, parathesias, arthritis, livedo reticularis, hairloss, premature menopause, osteoporosis, kidney damage, diverticulosis, prediabetes and ulcers, dermatitis herpeformis

All bold resoved or went into remission in time with proper diagnosis of Celiac November 2002

Gene Test Aug 2007

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 1 0303

HLA-DQB1 Molecular analysis, Allele 2 0303

Serologic equivalent: HLA-DQ 3,3 (Subtype 9,9)