Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Belinda Meeker

Have A Few Questions:

Hey Gal's I'm looking for gluten-free hair products, I thought mine were and my shampoo's and conditioners r I think,, I use Aussi line but my eyes r still sweeling after I use the hair spay or the scrunching spray :(

I have hair down to my buttox and usually don't fix it on a daily basis due to medical reasons with my arms.

But on the days it get's shampooed then sprayed I have the eyes swelling and such.

I'm allergice to tons of stuff so kinda hard to find any thing that works for me, so if anyone has ideas- would be greatly appr.

Thanks!

Bea

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I know from experience that some of the Aussie line contains gluten. I've used Pantene products without any problem.

Violet

Hey Gal's I'm looking for gluten-free hair products, I thought mine were and my shampoo's and conditioners r I think,, I use Aussi line but my eyes r still sweeling after I use the hair spay or the scrunching spray :(

I have hair down to my buttox and usually don't fix it on a daily basis due to medical reasons with my arms.

But on the days it get's shampooed then sprayed I have the eyes swelling and such.

I'm allergice to tons of stuff so kinda hard to find any thing that works for me, so if anyone has ideas- would be greatly appr.

Thanks!

Bea

"My mother always told me, it's okay to play with a man's mind

as long as you put it back where you got it when you're done with it."