Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ksmith

New Artisan Bread Co. In Portland, Or

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Thanks for the tip. I went into their website and it looks interesting. I have missed the Italian breads and would be SOOOO happy to get something that I could make hoagies with.

I'm going to call today and see what I can get shipped to me. I'll let you know what I think.

Again, thanks.

Marty

IBS-1964

Hashi's-1999

Celiac-2005

Join eNewsletter

We went on saturday. It was pretty good! Came away with a huge baugette, a large loaf of raisin/walnut bread (used for french toast this morning :P -but also good by itself) and a huge chocolate cupcake that really was fabulous! If you visit the "store" (really a kiosk outside of Trader Joes) go early, they open at 11, I came around 2 and they were sold out of quite a bit. Hopefully they'll be around a while!

Rachelle 20dance.gif

Daughter diagnosed 1/06 bloodwork and biopsy
-gluten-free since 1/06

Son tested negative-bloodwork (8/07), intestinal issues prompted biospy (3/08), results negative, but very positive dietary response, Dr. diagnosed Celiac disease (3/8)

Join eNewsletter

what are their prices?? we have a gluten-free bakery here in tri-cities and i paid 9.75 for a loaf of bread!! :o

Whole family is allergic to Gluten, eggs, dairy, most are allergic to garlic. Few other various allergies.

Did you know it's best to wait until 21 months to give a baby wheat??

Join eNewsletter

Their prices are good. We paid $9 for a soft pretzel, 2 brownies and a croissant. They do use heavier flours in their products. I liked their products, but my son was not so sure. :rolleyes:

Jenny

Son 6 yrs old, Positive blood work, Outstanding dietary response, no biopsy.

Household mostly gluten free since 3/07

Me: HLA-DQ 02 & 0302 (DQ 08), which I ran & analyzed myself!Currently gluten lite, negative tTG, asymptomatic

Join eNewsletter

A large loaf od the specialty bread was 6.50 or 6.75... A baguette was under 3$ and it's huge. The cupcake was giant and was also under 3$ and worth every penny! My daughter thought everything I brought home was really good.

Rachelle 20dance.gif

Daughter diagnosed 1/06 bloodwork and biopsy
-gluten-free since 1/06

Son tested negative-bloodwork (8/07), intestinal issues prompted biospy (3/08), results negative, but very positive dietary response, Dr. diagnosed Celiac disease (3/8)

Join eNewsletter

Thanks for the info. We'll be in Portland in a few weeks and will most likely stop and get a snack there!

Whole family is allergic to Gluten, eggs, dairy, most are allergic to garlic. Few other various allergies.

Did you know it's best to wait until 21 months to give a baby wheat??

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter