Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blueeyedmanda

Time Change

I am noticing that the posts are reflecting the wrong times. I am not sure if this is just something on my end or not, but it seems like they are still in Daylight Savings Time.

Anyone else?

~~~~Gluten Free since 9/2004~~~~~~

Friends may come and go but Sillies are Forever!!!!!!!

36_22_10[1].gif

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Yep . . . Me Too . . . I just hit the "Delete Cookies Set by this Board" button located on the "Home" page, after the list of all the forums and above the "Board Statistics" and that appears to have reset the clock to the right time.

Before you do that, make sure you have auto correct selected for Daylight Savings Time . . . located in My Controls under Options and then Board Settings.

Janet

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

animal0028.gif

Join eNewsletter

I hadn't even noticed :P

Janet--thanks, I checked the Daylight Saving Time. :) Worked like a charm.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Join eNewsletter

Yep . . . Me Too . . . I just hit the "Delete Cookies Set by this Board" button located on the "Home" page, after the list of all the forums and above the "Board Statistics" and that appears to have reset the clock to the right time.

Where, where, where???? :unsure: I want GMTime!!!!

It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required - Sir Winston Churchill

Nikki

Son diagnosed with Coeliac Disease Oct 2006 by biopsy (at age 13yrs)

black_cat.gif

Join eNewsletter

Where, where, where???? :unsure: I want GMTime!!!!

Nikki, you can select GMTime at the same place you select if you want Daylight Savings or not . . . located in My Controls under Options and then Board Settings.

Janet

animal0028.gif

Join eNewsletter

Nikki, you can select GMTime at the same place you select if you want Daylight Savings or not . . . located in My Controls under Options and then Board Settings.

...and I did,...but nothing happened <_< - Janet, I need to know, are YOU AN I.T oracle or NOT?!!! :huh:

EDIT:........NO .....WAIT....it did work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janet is indeed an I.T Oracle ....who knew???? :lol:

It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required - Sir Winston Churchill

Nikki

Son diagnosed with Coeliac Disease Oct 2006 by biopsy (at age 13yrs)

black_cat.gif

Join eNewsletter

I keep trying to tell you guys how brilliant I am and nobody take me seriously!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OH!!! No wonder nobody thinks I'm brilliant!! . . . Aaarrrgh!!! My time keeps reverting back . . . I'll have to look into it a bit more . . . unless someone else has an idea??? Then you can wear the silly brilliant crown.

Janet

animal0028.gif

Join eNewsletter

OH!!! No wonder nobody thinks I'm brilliant!! . . . Aaarrrgh!!! My time keeps reverting back . . . I'll have to look into it a bit more . . . unless someone else has an idea??? Then you can wear the silly brilliant crown.

Of course we think you're brilliant, Janet :D

Did you scroll all the way to the bottom and hit "change my account options"?

Patti

Join eNewsletter

You guys must be more special than me, because when I hit that Delete Cookies button, it said Error, you do not have permission to use this feature! :o

<_<

-Sarah

--Son, Lucas, age 7. Gluten-free since May 2007

--Son, Ezra, age 5. Gluten-free 10/13/07. Bipolar tendencies, massively improved on gluten-free diet! He's also allergic to a jillion antibiotics.

--My mother has Celiac Disease, dx'ed by Positive Blood Tests and Biopsy. Diagnosed Sarcoidosis 6/08.

--Myself, Gluten-free since 8/07

Time heals all hurt of heart... but time must be won.

Join eNewsletter

You guys must be more special than me, because when I hit that Delete Cookies button, it said Error, you do not have permission to use this feature! :o

<_<

I never tried the delete cookies--I just went to DST and checked the box. It worked, so I didn't go any further :P

Patti

Join eNewsletter

I never tried the delete cookies--I just went to DST and checked the box. It worked, so I didn't go any further :P

Ok, I think I've got it now! :D

-Sarah

--Son, Lucas, age 7. Gluten-free since May 2007

--Son, Ezra, age 5. Gluten-free 10/13/07. Bipolar tendencies, massively improved on gluten-free diet! He's also allergic to a jillion antibiotics.

--My mother has Celiac Disease, dx'ed by Positive Blood Tests and Biopsy. Diagnosed Sarcoidosis 6/08.

--Myself, Gluten-free since 8/07

Time heals all hurt of heart... but time must be won.

Join eNewsletter

Join eNewsletter