Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lonewolf

Thread Deleted? Why?

I'm just wondering if the "Brazilian cheese breadrolls" thread was deleted or if I just can't find it. Why would a thread about a recipe be deleted?

Liz

Started Specific Carbohydrate Diet on 8-16-09 because son was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and want to give him moral support.

Diagnosed with Minimal Change Nephrotic Syndrome in 2003. Discovered that going completely gluten-free put me in remission.

I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalms 27:13

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hmmmmm...that's odd.....I did not get a chance to make them, but I read a couple of other posts from people who did, and said that they were not good. Dunno if that would be enough reason, though....

Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973

diagnosed celiac winter 2005

diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! 253.gif

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.

--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

I'm just wondering if the "Brazilian cheese breadrolls" thread was deleted or if I just can't find it. Why would a thread about a recipe be deleted?

Hi Liz--nice to see you again, by the way :D

I answered in the other thread, but I don't remember anything happening to cause that thread to be deleated. I did a Google search for it this morning, and couldn't find it. Hopefully, another mod or Scott remembers something.

I thought it was odd, too, that it seemed to vanish into thin air.

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

I recall seeing it posted and don't recall any moderators actions. Odd <_<

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Here is the recipe that you copied from the original thread:

osted by: lonewolf Apr 8 2008, 12:22 PM

Really, this is the easiest and tastiest pizza crust I've made. (And I thought my regular crust with yeast was good.) This is the Brazilian Cheese Bread recipe from the other thread. I just made little mini pizzas for my kids to take for lunch today.

1-1/3 C Tapioca Flour

1-1/3 C grated cheese (I used 1 C Romano from Trader Joe's, 1/3 C grated cheddar)

3 Eggs (if using extra large, only use 2)

2 tsp. Milk (I used rice milk)

1 tsp. Olive oil

2 tsp. baking powder

1/2 tsp. salt

pepper - a few shakes

Mix ingredients together well. Dump dough onto cookie sheet sprayed well with non-stick spray. Spray a piece of plastic wrap with NS spray, place on top of dough, and roll out to about 1/3" thick. Bake at 400 for about 10 minutes. Top with desired toppings and bake for 5-7 more minutes.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

Hmmmmm...that's odd.....I did not get a chance to make them, but I read a couple of other posts from people who did, and said that they were not good. Dunno if that would be enough reason, though....

LOL. Even if they were bad, I doubt the thread would be deleted. But you should try them - they are absolutely delicious. Not sure why anyone wouldn't like them...

Hi Liz--nice to see you again, by the way :D

I answered in the other thread, but I don't remember anything happening to cause that thread to be deleated. I did a Google search for it this morning, and couldn't find it. Hopefully, another mod or Scott remembers something.

I thought it was odd, too, that it seemed to vanish into thin air.

Hi Patti, nice to see you too! Someone found the recipe and re-posted it on the other thread, so no harm done, really, although the original post had links to a fun website from the Netherlands with pictures of the breads. The recipe above is for making pizza dough, which is delicious too.

Liz

Started Specific Carbohydrate Diet on 8-16-09 because son was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and want to give him moral support.

Diagnosed with Minimal Change Nephrotic Syndrome in 2003. Discovered that going completely gluten-free put me in remission.

I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalms 27:13