Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

veggiemama

Pioneer Vitamins, Gluten-free?

Hi

I am desperate for a good multi that does not contain gluten. I tried MegaFood Women's one daily, label said gluten free. I had a reaction (so did my daughter, who is nursing) and I contacted the company. I found out it does have gluten, but because it doesn't have "very much" they can label it gluten free :o

Someone told me about Pioneer vitamins. They have a multivitamin + minerals. Has anyone tried it? The label says gluten free BUT it has barley grass.

visit my ::blog:: gluten-free recipes, raw food, etc!

What children take from us, they give

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Personally, I wouldn't use anything with barley grass. Why don't you try the hypoallergenic vitamins from Kirkman Labs? With them you can be absolutely sure they are safe and good quality.

I am a German citizen, married to a Canadian 29 years, four daughters, one son, seven granddaughters and four grandsons, with one more grandchild on the way in July 2009.

Intolerant to all lectins (including gluten), nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant) and salicylates.

Asperger Syndrome, Tourette Syndrome, Addison's disease (adrenal insufficiency), hypothyroidism, fatigue syndrome, asthma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------