Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RiceGuy

Drug Influences On Nutrient Levels

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi everybody.

I ran into this list of drugs, and which nutrients they impact:

http://www.naturaldatabase.com/(S(a3rkv4ym...;cec=0&pm=5

very interesting rice guy. My daughter takes alot of ibuprofen and gets bloody noses (we live in high altitude so I always blame that) all the time so I should get her iron levels checked. Thanks for the post!

Kathy

Gluten free 3/08

Negative blood work/positive endoscopy

Fructose Malabsorption

Soy free

Thanks for posting this, very interesting.

Ken

Hi everybody.

I ran into this list of drugs, and which nutrients they impact:

http://www.naturaldatabase.com/(S(a3rkv4ym...;cec=0&pm=5

"Ryo tatereba mi ga tatanu"

If we try to serve both sides, we cannot stand our own ground.

Japanese proverb

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

very interesting rice guy. My daughter takes alot of ibuprofen and gets bloody noses (we live in high altitude so I always blame that) all the time so I should get her iron levels checked. Thanks for the post!

If the ibuprofen is for headaches or body pains, that itself can be caused by nutrient deficiencies. I do know that deficiencies in B12, magnesium, zinc, and others can cause various types of pain.

A spherical meteorite 10 km in diameter traveling at 20 km/s has the kinetic energy equal to the calories in 550,000,000,000,000,000 Twinkies.

If the ibuprofen is for headaches or body pains, that itself can be caused by nutrient deficiencies. I do know that deficiencies in B12, magnesium, zinc, and others can cause various types of pain.

Thanks Rice Guy. That's her picure I use here. She's 17 and a dedicated dancer mostly ballet point (she did the Phil Harmonic Nut Cracker with the San Diego Dance Company so she's a serious one) so she gets lots of aches and pains mostly that time of month though (sorry) is when she takes 4 ibuprofens at a time. I should have her see a doctor about something stronger. I will get after her yet again to take her vitamins! :)

Kathy

Gluten free 3/08

Negative blood work/positive endoscopy

Fructose Malabsorption

Soy free