Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

missy'smom

Multi-vitamin Recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good multi-vitamin that is free of artificial colors and does not contain sweeteners and isn't chock full of herbals? Is that too much to ask for? :lol:

The ones I use keep getting discontinued. :(

Me: GLUTEN-FREE 7/06, multiple food allergies, T2 DIABETES DX 8/08, LADA-Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults, Who knew food allergies could trigger an autoimmune attack on the pancreas?! 1/11 Re-DX T1 DM, pos. DQ2 Celiac gene test 9/11

Son: ADHD '06,

neg. CELIAC PANEL 5/07

ALLERGY: "positive" blood and skin tests to wheat, which triggers his eczema '08

ENTEROLAB testing: elevated Fecal Anti-tissue Transglutaminase IgA Dec. '08

Gluten-free-Feb. '09

other food allergies

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Nature Made has several different multivitams you might want to look at. Below is the statement from the website for one of the multivitamins.

No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Chemical Solvents. No Yeast. No Gluten

I have seen this statement on other products I have purchased from them. Where I live I can buy them at Costco. Also, Costco has a Kirkland brand of multivitamins you might want to look at.

Phyllis

Gluten Free - 30 years

I use Nature Made as well. I buy mine at WalMart and if I need a certain vitmain that I cannot find in that brand I get Spring Valley that WalMart also carries.

GOOD LUCK

Rebecca

Partial Gluten Free March 2007

Completely Gluten Free February 2008

Tapioca Starch/Flour Free April 2008

No MSG July 2008

Cut out Nitrates//Nitrites January 2009

Problems with Tomatoes and Potatoes -- Cut out Nightshades Aug '09